The Official Debate Knowledge Exchange proposal

StackExchange has opened up their official proposal site, so if you are reading this, you should head on over to my proposal and do the following:


  • Follow the proposal. Yes, you need to log in, but the site uses OpenID so you don't even need to make a new username/password to do so.

  • Submit some sample questions, good examples of what is on- and off-topic for a debate Q&A site

  • Vote on sample questions, so we can refine the "vision" for the site



I already made my pitch for why I think this would be an excellent resource for the community, but I'll add this little bit. If you are an experienced debater or coach, think of how many times you've been asked the same set of questions by a new user or coach. Wouldn't it be nice if you could send them to a helpful website instead?

7 comments:

How to seduce a woman said...

Very nice and impressive article you have posted. Its very helpful, i have read and bookmark this site and will recommend it to more other peoples.

Dissertation help said...

Wow Impressive! Your blog is very informative. However, it is pretty hard task but your post and experience serve and teach me how to handle and make it more simple and manageable.Thanks for the tips… Best regards.

India Travel Guide said...

Even this is the first time I am visiting this blog for first time I am proud to say that I am the great fan for this blog officially.

Desenhos Para Colorir said...

Sugiro este site para meus amigos para que ele pudesse ser útil para eles também. grande esforço

Jogos De Carros said...

I suggest this site to my friends so it could be useful for them also. Great effort

uk dissertation help said...

i read a lot of bogs today but i found this blog is best amongst all, nice and thanks for sharing it

Unknown said...

I needed to read through this post twice since it was interesting ! gorgeous expression, a verily beneficial article. Thank you. I ensue your site to wish you prolonged success.
車買取